Monday, April 15, 2013

Mish-Mosh Monday


Good morning my friends!  I sure hope that you all are feeling better than I am!  If you read yesterday's post, I woke up feeling great and was about to go to work and then fuck some new ass later in the day.   Well..... things did not work out that way at all!  
           I biked over to the office at the correct time.  My staff was all ready to go.  We get to the Condo overlooking the Ocean and began to set up the party arrangements.  All is going great, my client loves everything.  We finish up and the guys are loading the van and then BAP! SLAM! WOSH!  From out of nowhere.... I am sick! I mean fucking head spinning throwing up sick!  The guys drove me home and I flopped in my bed.  I spent the rest of the day mostly in the bathroom either on the toilet or on my knees throwing up!  By 4 PM I fell asleep all sweaty and really smelling bad!  The extremely odd thing is that I had not been drinking Saturday night... so it must have been something I ate. 
           This morning  feel a little more like myself, but still running to the bathroom to leave a deposit!
So..I ain't going anywhere today.... gonna curl up and go back to bed after I click on the publish button for today's post.  But  did want to leave you with at least a few photos.  Oh.... the first photo below, I swiped from a faithful reader and blogger ... Justin.  Stop by his blog and say hello!  He always has really good photos.

















         


5 comments:

  1. Sorry you are sick! Who is the guy with your approval? He is totally hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your illness. Hope you're feeling much , much beter today and you have a terrific week ahead! Hugs! WHK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you start feeling better soon my friend! I will be sending positive energy your way!!! Huggles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the mention bud. I hope your Ok. Drink lots of fluids, eat lots of chicken soup (the best cure for everything apparently), and avoid daytime tv at all costs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BUONGIORNO .... i like yout blog so much !

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!