Thursday, November 27, 2014

I am thankful to be me.

              Good morning!    Well, of course it is Thanksgiving here and I suppose I should be posting about things I am thankful for.  First and foremost, I am so thankful that my heart problem seems to be under controll and the prostate stuff is not giving me any trouble.  Really.....is there anything more important than good health.
               I am also thankful that in this lifetime I am a Gay Man.  My other lives might have been wonderful, but I am sure that having the amazing gift of being Gay tops all the past lives.  I can not imagine anything more fulfilling that bonding sexually with many other like minded guys. 
              I am thankful for my close Buddies who share their lives and their delicious Man Parts with me.  I am so thankful that I learned at an early age to be out and open about my sexuality.  I am thankful I had an older sexual mentor when I was skinny, horny teen running bare botton loose in New York. 
            I am thankful for every single Ass Hole that Da Dick O'Mine found himself deep inside  &  I am thankful for every single drop of cum that has crossed my lips.  And to almost every guy who shoved their Dick in my hairy hole.... thanks to you also. ( I say "almost" here..only because a few of those tops really had no idea what they were doing)
          And  I am forever thankful that I found my Buddhist Path at an early age.
     Lastly.... and very important to me.... I am thankful for all of you who take the time to strip down and enjoy this little blog of mine.
           
                












3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving and I'll be thankful if you can send all those hot guys to my place for my Thanksgiving party :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you believe you too in reincarnation?
    obviously I believe too!!! and for sure I feel graced to be gay!!

    Happy Thanksgiving!!!

    http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2014/11/happy-thanksgiving-day-2014.html

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!