Thursday, April 7, 2016

Booty Call!!

       Good morning my friends!  Welcome to another day.  Another day that could be filled with Sexing?  Well, that is always a possibility.  It really is! 
       And just as I was beginning to get this post ready....I get a call from Waiter Guy...."Are you horney?"  I tell him that is a dumb question and to get his lovely furry Ass over here.  So....I took a break from this post and when he got here  Da Dick O'Mine was condom covered and in his Butt Hole.  I do enjoy a good morning Fuck!  Don't you?  There is just something about morning wood that makes Fucking so much more fun.

     Please drop by tomorrow morning......I have some information about the next rentboi party...
I gather it is going to be all about "the Bottom" 














3 comments:

  1. Any time we can employ the morning wood is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. about fucking, just a post about it

    http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2016/04/ecstasy-or-pain.html

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!