Thursday, May 12, 2016

Rub your stuff

             Good morning my friends!  I see I have a few new readers.  Welcome to the world of Queer Heaven.  It is a world that I hope you all take part in. I mean doing your duty as a Man and have as much sex as you can handle.
              My regular faithful readers know that I love to Fuck and Suck and be Fucked.  But I will admit that one of he great pleasures of being a guy is to be alone and just enjoy pleasuring myself.  For me the best part of jerking off is that I do not have to think about pleasing a partner.  I can enjoy this at my own speed.  I can do it anyway I please.  
            I can sit back and take an hour just edging if I want to.  I can do a quick 3 minute rub and cum if need be.  I could shove a banana up my hole if I am in the mood.  whatever...the possibilities are endless! 
           This morning just at dawn, I took Da Dick O'Mine out side and sat on the steps and did not care if any neighbor was watching and really had a good time rubbing away until I popped a nice morning load.  Let us all know...where and how is your favorite place to Jerk Off?













3 comments:

  1. My favorite place to jerk off is lounging around (or in) the pool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kind of like a genie in a bottle. You wish came true! LOL!

    I have always enjoyed jacking in the shower. I love the sensation of water on my body.

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!