Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Thank you All.....


Good morning Guys!!  I am overwhelmed at the amount of emails I have gotten lately about my moving.  Thank you all so much for them.  I am fine... Just staying with an old friend who lives out in the sticks of south florida.  He does not have internet or cable or even a phone. We tend to spend  most of our time total naked and just being!  I walked about 2 miles to get to this little cafe that has internet so I could post today.    Thanks again for the emails....I will keep intouch!

2 comments:

  1. I hope your search for a new apartment is going well. In the meantime, enjoy all the naked time in the outdoors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you can be naked. That's never a bad thing. Much success in finding your new place.

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!