Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Twos for Tuesday


            Good morning to you all!   I sure hope you woke up with good morning wood!  Did you take care of it right away?  I took mine out to the front terrace and sat there and rubbed on Da dick O'Mine for a nice relaxing long time.  It is a shame that neighbor guy moved...it would have felt great to get sucked off this morning.  But no... I just kept it to myself, until I let a nice splat of cum run down my pubic hair and past my balls and trickle to my bum hole.   Is there a more relaxing way to spend the morning when you are alone?  I think not!   
          So, take that dick of your in your hand and make good use of it... jerk off often and anywhere and anytime you get the urge .... yeah.... even if you are at work... do it. 
     It would be cool if you all would tell us where was the oddest place that you did your jerking off.














DA DICKS OF DA DAY




7 comments:

  1. Good Morning Wood to you Sweetie. Definitely woke up with wood and now working up to that beautiful splat of cum here viewing your lovely place. I wish you a very wonderful day. Hugs, AOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stupendous wood this morning - I just LOVE waking up to that. Hey, here's to a new neighbor moving in that will enjoy getting off with you as much as the one who left!

    The oddest place I ever did my jerking off... Hmm. I guess when I was in Boy Scouts - I took my boner into the outhouse at the camp to get my rocks off, even though there were rumours the Scout Master had good old-fashioned circle-jerks with the older guys in the main cabin every night. So, I probably could've just dropped trou pretty much anywhere and pounded away. Ah, well... That's what happens when you're young and afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was on an almost empty bus, sitting in the back...I rubbed one out right there...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you are having a great day and hey I want some coffee pass it over this way. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoy the photos you post. But Is all you have in your life jerking off and sex? There has got to be more to you than just that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful moment !!! Have a good day dear friend !

    ReplyDelete
  7. The oddest place I jerked off was at my college's music room.....the teacher was soo hot and he asked me to practice and left....prancing on his frisky bottom....ah I jerked off right there(couldn't control :p)

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!