Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thursday BloJobs


      Good morning guys!    Fuckin' Shit!  You guys really rock!  My inbox was overwhelmed yesterday with your comments on how you like to jerk off!  It seems that most of you beat the monkey in pretty much the same way as I do.  I really enjoy finding out these things.  It was also interesting to find out that a couple of you, like my good blogger friend Ian from Mind of Mine even though mostly a bottom does not finger Da ASS while enjoying a good wank.   It was so cool to read all these..thanks again!
           Since I mentioned Mind of Mine ..... please check out his blog. You will be so pleased that you did. He is a guy,even with all his faults, will some day be a great published writer.  Tell him that Queer Heaven sent you.
           Ok.... got to get ready for work in a bit.  Before I go, and I guess because of the photos today, I have a mission for all of you.  I think it is time for each of you to g out and find a random Dick and suck it off.  Yes, a random one.  some Dick you have never tasted. One you might have wanted to try, but just never did. Be adventurous, even if it is a Str8 Dick...  Have fun and let me know all about it!


















      

4 comments:

  1. you are right with photos of today make me want to be adventurous and try

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit that I've sucked a random cock once in a while... It is fun! Hope you have a terrific day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of good slurping, swallowing, and smiling here today!!! Every guy is a keeper for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks so natural :)

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!