Thursday, November 14, 2013

Vacation roundup

           
       Good morning!   Well my little mini vacation is over and back to work today.  The vacation gave me exactly what I needed. 
        I had some good fun and some good relaxing. I had a couple of friendly Dicks and a couple of wonderful asses. I drank way too much, and came and awful lot. I hooked up with a long time friend and felt his Dick deep inside me once again. I became a "daddy" to an amazing 21 year old bottom. 
       I had Thai food, Italian lunches, Argentine Steak, Fried Chicken, and on one kinky morning cum on toast. I dance and shook my booty like I have not done in years. I got so high I do not really remember who fucked me first that night. 
     Something to learn from all of this. Life is for enjoying. Sex is for our pleasure. Friends are so important and Being an Older Gay Man is NOT the end of the world!












   The next photo is from a blog I just found and have been jerking off to often lately. If you like hot Asian guys  go right away to Asian Meat Market and have a good cum.



    


3 comments:

  1. Ahhh, cooking with cum! It does add a new essence to food. I once made French Toast with my jizz in the batter for my first wife - without her knowledge, of course. She loved it! said it was the best French Toast she'd ever had, and yet...she still wouldn't suck my cock! LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!