Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Get naked today!



          Good morning my buddies!   Hope you are all doing fine!   I am feeling pretty good today.  yeah! I even think I might go for a walk this afternoon.  I am really getting tired  of staying inside.  I took a full shower this morning for the first time since the surgery ... I'll tell you that a shower never felt so good!
I'm still not getting hard yet...which is a real bummer.  You know how my morning routine usually goes.and that includes a good long jerk off....  I am hoping when I go to see my doctor tomorrow, he will get me off these meds.  I REALLY WANT TO JERK OFF!!
           Today's photos are guys in twos..... doing what two guys should always be doing when they get together...getting naked! 














5 comments:

  1. Wonderful that you're up and about... Tell that doctor he's putting a cramp in your style with the meds... Maybe he can find something that won't interfere with those morning boners which we men love so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twenty Six, count them again, 26 beautiful young men, almost all nude, and those that are not soon will be....what a way to begin the day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you feel up to taking that walk getting out will be good. Happy to hear youwere able to take a shower that is always a good thing I know It hs always been the one thing I hated about being sick not being able to take one. Igood luck tomorrow at the doctors and i hope you get the results you want. nice set of photos today very sexy and beautiful.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a beautiful set of guys, or a set of beautiful guys; you know what I mean. My favorite would probably be the hairy-chested dude on the left in the first picture beneath your paragraph of text.

    Glad to know that you are up and progressing. Best wishes for a complete "return of function."

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!