Thursday, May 17, 2012

Listen up! Check your Dick!




          Good morning all you sexy people!  Welcome!  Grab your morning beverage and listen up.  Just a word this morning about something very important for all of you.  I know this is National Masturbation Month... and  hope you are taking advantage of it. Ya know... jerk off often!  but while you are at it... you might take the time to check your balls.  Yeah... check and make sure you have no lumps or any odd colored spots on dem balls.  If you are cut... make sure you keep your dick head very clean.  I understand that a Day ole Dirty Dick tastes great to most of us..but more than a day and you run the risk of infections. Oh and make sure you keep your pubic hair clean also...! And when you pop that load, check it out. Is it a little pink? Does it not taste the way it usually does? Yes, you should taste your cum once in awhile. It should be slightly nutty and salty.  On more thing.... while you are taking your morning piss... notice the color and odor of your piss. It should be yellow and clear and smell like urine... anything different and you might have a problem.
       I know you all love your Dick as much as I love mine... so keep it happy and healthy.


      Once again thank you all so much for the emails!  i love knowing what you all think. And to those of  you that take the time to leave comments.... even better!  A few photos now to get your day started.  I hope you enjoy them.  I am very very much in love with today's DODD!!























7 comments:

  1. Good Advice, but I did not know I was suposed to taste my cum. I guess I should start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for jumping on my di- I mean bandwagon, Michael! Keeping an eye on these things is important. We love our dicks, we love our balls. If we wanna keep 'em, we must ensure they're in good order!

    ReplyDelete
  3. will have to make sure hubby does all this. have a fabulous day

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Your blog is very different than most. Hot guys and good stories. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good advice. I'd be more than happy to volunteer to check someone's dick if they have difficulty doing it themselves. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that second picture- guy jerking in his chair- made me precum :-)

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!