Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Jerkn' off on Wed.




           Hello everyone!  I'm getting a late start today.  I'm off  today so I've really been taking the morning slow so far.  I did not even get outta bed right away like I usually do.  I just laid there and had a nice long slow jerk off then proceeded to doze back off to dream land with my pubes covered in dripping cum.  I'm now sitting here in my underpants with a very large cup of coffee taking the time to read my favorite blogs that I did not have time to the past couple of days.  I have a feeling the rest of the day I will be just lazy and hang out here at home and putz around the place.
      I did get an email this morning from some guy I met awhile ago who wanted to come over and show me his new undies.  Well.. you all know me well!  I told him sure.  I also got an email from a dear friend who lives up north who is coming down here in a few weeks.  I look forward to seeing him.  there was a time long, long ago and far away... when we had a really hot and super sexy time together. It will be fun to see him again after all these years. I wonder if he still like to get tied up?
    Anyway... I hope you all have a great day and thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you do remember that the house rules here at my place are "no clothes allowed" only undies or nothing at all.
                  Enjoy these  photos which are mostly guys having sex with themselves. 

















  I forgot to thank you guys for the comments and Emails about yesterday's post... I am amazed that 10 of you took the time to email me.  Wow! I do have some awesome readers!!


3 comments:

  1. sound like you will be having a great day I spent the morning cleaning house and watching it rain we are getting some pretty heavy rain storms up my way. here is hoping you have a fabulous day ahead.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just getting unpacked from 10 days on the road. It's wonderful to be back home.... but, I did have some great times with Motel=Bate... even got a couple of phone cam shots of it.

    Motel rooms make me more horny than usual.

    Keep up the super posts!! Enjoy them every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your house rule. Most men who enter my place abide by that one. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!