Friday, January 30, 2015

Good bye Apartment!

          Good morning all!  I'm sitting here in my undies, sipping on morning coffee surrounded by boxes and boxes.  Almost all the packing is finished.  As much as I am looking forward to a new updated apartment. I will miss this place.  Well ...I have been in this apartment for 13 years! 
            Lots of great memories here.  I can look around and remember all the Dicks that have entered this apartment. I can feel the hot sexuality and shear rawness of so many Butt Holes that got filled here.  I wonder how many condoms got used here?   I wonder how many gallons of Cum got spilled here?   That old mattress over in the corner.....had a good many horny guys Fucking and Sucking on it.  The shower...ah... those showers, those sexy guys who ate my Balls while I pissed on them. 
       Ok...Ok....OK... sorry for getting so nostalgic!  I've got a new Flat to fill with Guys and Sex and new memories.  I am not sure who will help me baptize  the place.  
     Anyway..... I might not have time to post tomorrow.  So I'll see you back here on Sunday!














9 comments:

  1. I love,love,love the guy sitting on the John. Nothing better than a good morning dump.

    ReplyDelete
  2. choose one (or more) guys to baptize your new flat!!!
    happy friGAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Congrats on the new Flat! Wishing you all the best in your new place. I hope you will have even more fun and fond memories in yor new home. Wishing you a beautiful day, buddy. Cheers, AOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another new chapter is about to begin... hoe exciting! XOXO MAC

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA! I meant "how". But if the "hoe" fits! :-b

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh if those walls could talk! LOL! I hope your move goes well and that you get to break in that new apartment with a number of sexy men soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great set! First image is amazing: "Le penseur dans la toilette" after Rodin!
    Hope the move went well! Have no doubt appropriate sexing was accommodated!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!