Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Tuesday morning.

             Good morning!    Well....... I'm sitting here in my undies, with nice morning wood as I write this.  I am surrounded by boxes, unpacked and still packed.  Over in the corner is a large bag full of dirty underwear. On the table are books and kitchen stuff to put away.  And on my bed.........
             On my bed, laying face down spralled out is a beautiful furry Ass sound asleep.  He is slightly snoring.  And I will admit I forget his name.  No wait.... Josh I think.  He looks to be 30ish.  His round Butt was so much fun last night.  I had hired him from craigslist to help with the move.  He speaks only a little English, but Damn can he Fuck!  He has been here since Saturday helping me both with the move and with unloading cum.  
              He helped me break the shower in with some warm piss down my chest.  He got the kitchen broken in by licking my Balls as I made breakfast yesterday.  He shoved his Ass in my face as I licked his hole.  We Fucked three times so far.  Flip Fucking and all in all just having a great time.
             He is leaving today.......back to whereever he comes from. But not before I let him have my Morning Wood.  Tell me.... what could have been a better way to move into a new apartment?















6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful house warming present! A gay version of the Welcome Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What better help could you ask for? I hope the new place has a terrace/balcony for your morning coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear you've already broken the place in! If that's moving, then I'm looking for a new place now. : ) Thanks for all your beautiful work, buddy. Wishing you a wonderful day. Cheers, AOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're beginning a new life in such a joyful way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great approach to moving! Glad it went well! For some reason I really like photo 9...jeans slippin' down to reveal a hot ass crack!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!