Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday, Sunday part 1



         Good morning my friends!  How are ya?  Everything good this morning?  I sure hope so!  Before I get started here with today's post... I gtotta say thank you all so much for your support.  It always makes me feel so good when I get so many positive emails.  And to those of you who regularly leave comments.... WOW! 

         It is a totally beautiful morning here on Miami Beach... I spent the very early hours of today sitting on the beach doing my Morning Practice.  After awhile, since it was very early and I was alone on this amazing beach, I slipped off my shorts and headed into the ocean.  Swimming nude is such a freeing feeling.  I hope that each and every one of you have the opportunity to give it a try.

       So here I am at my trusty computer.... still naked.... semi hard.... eating a very good mushroom omelet.... and thinking about last night's fun encounter with those 3 underwear guys. What made the whole thing so much fun was the fact that these three were all so different in size, shape & age. 25...36..and 54!!  Once they all got here and left their clothes at the door, it was clear they all were going to be into the fun.  And to my extreme pleasure the all had nice tasty Cut Dicks.  Fucking was not in the original game rules.... but the youngest guy just really wanted the oldest one to pound him. 
... yeah he did... oh my yeah he did!  And me?  I had my fill of Dicks in my mouth and in the end... we all sat on the floor and jerked off together as we each came one at a time..... FUN, FUN, FUN!!


         OK..... you need to go out and suck a few Dicks today..yes I said a few!  Here are this morning's photos to get you in the mood.















      P.S.... Don:t forget to send me your Very sexy photos of you alone or you and your partner having some sort of sex.

2 comments:

  1. Hot story and hot photos today/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow sounds like you had a very enjoyable time and nice array of photos today sweetie .

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!