Friday, June 1, 2012

Rubbing one out before the weekend.



           Hello to all of you!   How are you doing today?  Are your balls happy? I sure hope so. I grabbed mine and took them along with my large cup of coffee out on the terrace and watched the rain storm first thing this morning.  We have been having lots of rain lately, almost every day. Where the fuck is my Florida sunshine?  I gather the whole weekend will be rainy.  In a way that is ok.... you see... one of the guys that I met at that BBQ last week asked me to join him for Sat. & Sun.  NO,NO,NO.... not for a sex romp.... he is going to a weekend all male meditation retreat.  This sounded great to me, so that is where I will be.  Sounds wonderful.  No phones, no internet, no TV.  The food will be all vegetarian... I love my meat, but I can handle 2 days of fresh veggies.  And no alcohol, that part might be a little harder, but what the fuck, it is only 2 days.  
        So, I better get a few jerk offs taken care of today!   Now that is NO problem!  Ok, I am gonna get started and rub one  out right after I post today's photo for you..... Oh, I gotta say thanks once more to all of you who comment or leave me an email.... much appreciated! 




















Enjoy your weekend & I will be back Monday with more delicious guys for you to drool over!





4 comments:

  1. That sounds like a wonderful relaxing weekend...hope that you have a good one! Huggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I hope they provide you enough time to get with a few of the other guys at the retreat to meditate over one another's cocks... It's very relaxing, you know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks.... today's post really has some hot guys.

    Baldy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad that you're having a wonderful relaxed weekend. Much love

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!