Friday, July 6, 2012

Rough Trade Friday



           Good Morning everyone!  Well, it is Friday.... and it is another hot day.  I biked to the beach first thing to do my meditation and have a nice swim.... lovely!
            I got back here around 7AM and pulled out Da Dick O'Mine and as I rubbed on his head, I was looking for some photos for today's post.  And as I was getting close to popping my load... I slowed down and came across these photos of guys who are not your traditional model types.  What we used to call rough trade.  You know the type... acting all straight and butch.. Letting their Dicks do all the talking for them. A few beers or bourbons and they are ready for anything.  The type that might slap you around before they mount you and fuck you with all their strength.  Usually they are silent and just tell you what to do with few words.  
           When I was a young Twink.... yep, I was one of those long, long ago when I was in my early 20's,,,,,,, I would hang around the back door of  raunchy clubs and wait for these guys to plow me.  I must admit I have fond memories of  the stench of beer and sweat and balls in my face.  Sometimes 3 in one night.  I have admitted to you all before that I was a major slut in my youth.  And I am so glad I was.... Well all of it was not great... but living through those times and those rough guys and what I went through... and here I am now... out the other side of life and doing just fine thank you! 














3 comments:

  1. Hey Sweetie, Man, I wish I had been that free back in the day. Too much religion had a hold of me back then..quite a struggle. But now I am free and bustin' nut all over Queer Heaven! Thanks for the hot pix. You got me cummin' already. Time for another go round! Have a super day, buddy! Hugs, AOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with AOM, wish I had been that open when I was younger.
    Those pix are so hot! I need a dude like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm I love these rough trade guys! Hotness!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!