Sunday, August 12, 2012

A Naked Sunday Outdoors


             Good morning and a happy Sunday to you all!   I have a whole bunch of pix of naked guys doing things outside for your pleasure today.  I'm headed to the nude beach this afternoon, so I figured it was appropriate.   Even though my big fetish is guys in underwear as you all know.  I totally love to be naked whenever I can. And to be outside letting the wind catch my balls as I walk along.... just heaven.  Oh, and having sex of any kind outside is something worth trying at least once if you  have not.   One thing though, do not and I repeat do not, have naked sex on a sandy beach unless you place a towel or something down first.  I know from experience the feeling of sand rubbing my ass and balls is not great!  I know it looks oh so sexy in movies, but it ain't!

          But first, I do not know what happened to my post last night of the wonderful photos you all sent me for the Reader Submission Post.  This morning when I looked.. it was not there on line!!  I even checked the post section and it was gone!  Is Blogger fucking with me? Or did I delete it by mistake? Not to worry... as soon as I get back from lounging in the nude I will re post them this afternoon.

       Ok..... check out the photos for today and I hope you get the idea to take yourself outside and get naked either alone or with a special someone.  And the excuse that you do not look good naked is bull crap.  You are not getting naked for anyone but yourself.  Who cares what anyone thinks?  I mean really, look at my naked photo above..... you see an older guy with a little belly and an average soft Dick.... nothing special I know...and I really do not care what others think.  















5 comments:

  1. I agree with you 100%! We don't need to worry what other think of us. Unfortunately, there are already enough "fag-hating fags". Just be yourself and enjoy the moment...no matter where it is! I also agree that nude beaches are so liberating even if you just lay there all by yourself! It just feels great to get back to nature! Huggles and have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been almost a decade since I've been naked out of doors or have had sex out of doors either. I miss it. I hope to someday have a nice house with a privacy fence around the backyard (and hopefully a pool)!

    Have fun at the beach and get yourself hard for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the words at night are not so hot either mosquito don't care where they bite..just saying

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being naked anywhere and anytime is the best no matter what shape you or anyone is in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy the beach, baby!

    XO FFB

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!