Sunday, September 9, 2012


         Good morning everyone!   Wow, sorry about the late start today.  Ok... I will admit the reason is because I had a tasty and delicious Dick in my mouth for the last couple of hours.  Often sucking on a buddy's Dick is just too pleasurable to stop.     Gettin' a good blojob is great, but givin' one is my favorite.  And then that splash of cum on my tongue.... now that is Queer heaven!   
         We had a wonderful day at the nude beach yesterday afternoon. Often there are a lot guys alone and by themselves just enjoying the freedom.  But for some reason there were quite a few little groups of guys here and there.  It was so great to see these nude guys enjoying their buddies.  I wish each and everyone of you had the opportunity to spend time at a nude beach.











Two Dicks of Da Day






4 comments:

  1. Group scenes can be fun. I like the tall bearded half of the dicks of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I have a slice of that cold juicy watermellon and a taste of both of the dicks of the day? Please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so happy you had a great weekend and I hope your Monday goes well to. Nice set of photos today

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nude beaches are truly the best! I still do not understand the mentality in this country regarding the human body... Guess we just have to be thankful there are some jurisdictions that will ignore the Victorian attitude and allow us to hang out.

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!