Saturday, September 8, 2012

Another Naked Saturday



                  Good morning one and all!   Damn, I really have a thing for Quinn in that photo above!  
I could jerk off to his photos all day long.   So just be warned.... anytime I find more photos of him.. I will post them.  I think I have posted maybe 15 of him over the past months.  I am sure there will be more to come. 
                  So, what are you all up to today?  It looks like we are going to have a lovely sunny Saturday here.  You know what that means.  Off to the beach this afternoon.  I'm thinking of heading up to the nude beach with Aldo and his friend.  But I really need to do some laundry and a little bit of apartment cleaning this morning.   So I will just stay naked and crank up the music and do my housework.  I'm in an Opera mood this morning.... I have great CD of Turandot, that will get me moving.  
               Today's photos are some beautiful naked guys for you.   Enjoy them and have a totally wonderful Saturday.



















2 comments:

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!