Friday, September 7, 2012

Dem Pits & Dem Pubes


            Good morning my friends!   How is everyone today?  I feel great this morning, except I just can't seem to totally wake up.  I've already had my first large cup of coffee  out on the terrace. I brought myself in here and poured a second cup and was going to start this post.  but I just could not keep my eyes open.  So, I figured a good shower, wash my hair along with trimming my balls, would help. Well, the shaving of Da Balls lead to rubbing them the to no ones surprise a nice healthy wank off.
         So now I have my third cup of joe and I am ready to go!   Pits & Pubic hair are the photo theme today.  You all know I love me those smooth guys.  But two places no guy should ever be totally smooth are those luscious and often times man scented Arm Pits and Pubic Hair.  I guess it might sound a little unlikely, but listen here..... When you stick your nose in those places, just after he has come back from a run or a workout at the gym and you get that aroma in your head.... oh Fuck! Just perfect!  Oh perhaps he had cum earlier and some of that dried cum is still stuck to Dem Pubes......!!!  Oh my! I think I shall have to have another jerk off before I leave for work!













2 comments:

  1. I love feeling the pubes rub on your lips as you swallow a nice hard dick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of nice hair here today....I do not want them shaved smooth, but trimmed sometime is nice...makes the cock look even hotter on some guys.

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!