Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Underwear Guys for Wed.



            Good morning once again!   How is your morning so far?  Are you ready for yet another day? How is that Dick of yours?  I sure hope that you take the time to keep your Dick happy.  Forget everything you were told as a kid.... that playing with yourself is wrong.  I grew up Catholic and was taught that even touching down there was a cause for concern.   The only time you were allowed to hold it was when you were taking a piss.  And that was only so you could aim it correctly.  Even touching it when taking a bath or shower was wrong. You had to use a wash cloth to clean your balls. And OMG Jerking Off was a major big time sin!  And when at the age of 12 I found out that sucking on my best friend's Dick was really fun.... I thought for sure I was going to Hell!   I sure hope that young boys are not taught that any longer.   Having fun alone and keeping your Dick in good shape by rubbing one out a few times a day is very healthy for you.  Do not let anyone tell you different.
           Ok..... enough said..... grab you Dick in one hand and browse the Underwear guys I have picked for you.   And feel free to splatter your undies with a nice big load of cum.















4 comments:

  1. Guilt free here! Have a wonderful day my friend!! huggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos of briefs firm and fully packed covering the young lads....and the DOD, busting out of those briefs...WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is a shame that we were taught that jerking off was bad. I am so glad that I did not listen to them.

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!