Monday, November 12, 2012

Making Choices!



          Good morning friends!   I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  And to any and all US Veterans that are here today or anywhere for that matter, Thank you! Thank you for doing what you do in service to our Country.  I've mentioned this a bit before, but for the new readers.... I spent 4 years in the Army when I was in my early 20's.  I was not in any combat situation during any of my time.  I was in the Vet Coprs and was stationed in South Korea.  My time in the Army was such a major good thing for me.  Before entering, I will admit that I was a total sex slut and had  no focus on who I was or where I was going.  I had been running around the streets of NYC Fucking and Sucking every Dick in sight. I was that guy in the bathroom of any club that would do anyone who want to do me. I woke up in many a strange beds .... so many parties, so many drunkin' mornings. My head spins remembering it all.  When I turned 20, I knew I needed some changes, and for some reason, out of the blue I went and joined the Army. One of the best choices I have ever made in my life.  It was during my stay in South Korea, that I found Buddhism.  And my complete outlook on life changed.  Oh sure, I was still having sex with some of my Army mates... but it was different... I knew I had a reason for being.  And to top it all I felt good about myself. 
        I would not give up those early years of slutting around NYC... I had fun! And those years are a part of me to this day. So, I guess what I am trying to say is that in this life we all have choices to make, often we make what might seem like bad choices to others, but they are YOUR choices... they all go into making us who we are today.  So.. look back on your choices.. and realize how the helped build you.
       Ok, no more preaching this morning..... Here are photos of guys in white Undies.... my favorite color of Undies.














8 comments:

  1. Such a great speech!! Yes, our choices shape who we are for sure! I have made some good, some bad. But they were mine. I can honestly say i have not 1 regret in my life. And what an awesome post!!! love the whites myself. I could put a hole in the whites on #9 and ride all day and night :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best post of your 800+!!! The important item is that you came to the awareness that you needed to change and change you did....So many of those young boys, thinking they own the world, or otherwise unable to find the door much less the key to a different life do not come to that point.

    Yes, and you made the right choices for your life!!!

    By the way, the DOD..DAMN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff! Happy Veteran's Day!

    XO FFB

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, good post! It is nice to know that once a slut not always a slut! Love, Love, Love DDODD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very well said and Happy Veterans day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, you can't just gloss over the fact that you had some fun with your army mates. I need more information

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!