Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Twos for Tuesday


          Good morning!  I would like to send out a great big splat of cum to all those new followers! And to my regular readers... you get a major wish that you get more sex than you can handle.  More sex than you can handle?  I really am not sure that is possible.  Although a friend of mine... not a fuck buddy .... complains sometimes that his husband need to have sex every day and sometimes more than once a day.  I drives this friend crazy.  He would be fine with once a week.  But he gives in so as to keep the little hubby happy.  Does this sound good to you?  How do you keep a relationship going strong when each guy's sex drive is so very different?  For me, the answer would be simple... Let the hubby have sex with others.   Any of you who are regular readers here know how I feel about monogamy.  I just think it is unnatural.  On the other hand, I do not believe in cheating on your partner.  Maybe that does not make sense .... but what I mean is be honest and open about the amount of sex you need and want from your partner .... and if you need to fuck more often than he does .... have a talk and let him know. If I really was in love with someone ..... I would not be upset if he was with other guys once in awhile.
Cheating is Lying.  And lying always leads to troubles in any relationship.
        Oh.... an answer to Ian from yesterday's comments.... yep, despite what the general public thinks... guys in the Army do have sex with each other once n awhile. And sometimes during those long Rainy Season days in South Korea... a group of us would have a friendly Circle Jerk.













Da Duo Dicks of Da Day


8 comments:

  1. Hi! I sooooo agree with you regarding sex and relationships. First, I belive sex is a healthy normal part of living. Everyone has different drives. Two people in a relationship don't eat the same way or like the same foods. My bf and I same everything good, especially good sex - with each other and with others. And when one of us is solo with someone else we tell each other all the delicious things we did. To me "cheating" is to consciously withhold something from me. That would hurt because I was being consciously excluded. When we share all the things we've done while on business trips without the other its inclusive and often immediately leads to hot sex.
    Yes, not for everyone. to me a relationship is something built from Spirit to Spirit, not body to body.
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the urge to engage in sexual play with others -- most of this is pure fantasy, however. Some is not....while the physical aspect of that is usually fantastic, the reality is that it is nothing more than a physical exercise...the real 'cream on the cake' is hot sexual encounters with the guy you love and he loves you back...not just for sex, but for all parts of your lives!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My BF & I have lots of great sex. But once in awhile for whatever reason one or the other decides to get with another guy. We always let the other know and it is always ok. This works for us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monogamy is not in man's nature (and by man I mean homosapien - not men); it is something which was brought about by societal pressure. And, you are so right! Cheating is when you do something behind someone's back.

    As for Ian questioning your Army days... Oh, Ian!! I had so much sex with the other dudes, it was amazing! The Friday night circle jerks were the best! And, no! just because all the guys jerked off together and jerked one another's cocks didn't mean they were all gay - they were just horny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. interesting views as for me not sure I'm qualified to answer any of this as hubby and i sleep in separate beds altogether but I think that talking is the key and finding out what works for each person in the relationship and as a couple. have a great day sweetie XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey bud, Hope you are having a great day. Thanks for all the hot pix. YUM! Hugs, AOM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting post. Sex is Sex. I can be in love with my Hubby and still want to have sex elsewhere. I am lucky he feels the same way. When he goes out of town on business for a couple of days he knows that I know he will most likely have sex with some guy. Like Pulsbeat above, he tells me all about it and we also end up having a major sex session ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with you 100%, although I do not have an open relationship, it's not something I would rule out in the near future.

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!