Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Whatevah Wed.


          Good morning my friends!   You guys are just the Fucking best readers! Yesterday:s post really brought out the comments and emails!  What really surprised me .... I guess it shouldn't have ...... was all except two of you sort of agreed with me that it is ok to have sex outside your relationship as long as your partner knows. WOW! I was sort of afraid I was gonna get blasted for promoting fucking around while in a relationship!  I was going to go on to another topic this morning... but now I am wondering something.   What does one do if you feel you want sex outside your relationship and you talk it over with your partner and he does not agree.  What then? Iwould think that it would be hard to put away those thoughts of sex outside. But I guess in a relationship you need to think of the other person's feelings.  I'm afraid I would have trouble and become resentful.... which might lead to a break up. Since I have never been in that situation ... what do you all think?
           Ok.... now for today's photos!  Grab your Dick, sit back and begin to stroke. I think I have some wonderful random photos for you all.















           

6 comments:

  1. Let me be the 1st to say...what a hot friggin' post!!! woof!. And as for my partner asking to have sex outside of the relationship. I would tell him no. I do not judge, but if I am with someone I am only with him and he only with me. I know others are ok with having sex with others and that is fine for them. If he asked and agreed not to i would still wonder if he was doing it anyway. Once the seed is planted........

    ReplyDelete
  2. A difficult question without an easy answer --- Do you give into your natural mating and fucking instinct or do you value the relationship with your partner even more! No easy decision. I try to value the relationship, but would be tempted to stray, depending on the total circumstance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so philosophical and so little coffee!! I will have to think about this and get back to you! hehehe have a great day my friend Huggles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, one must value a partner's feelings. But, you could put that shoe onto the other foot, too. How important is it to the person who wants the variety, or needs the frequency? How important is it that your partner be truly happy? One's own happiness and feelings are important, yet to see our partner happy and fullfilled should be equally important to us.
    Safety should be tantamount, though. Don't engage in risky sexual encounters; anything which could bring harm in any way to the health of your life partner.
    I think this issue, that of jealousy, lessens as we age - for some of us anyway. I do wish everyone could learn to view sexual activity for what it is and stop confusing it with 'love.'
    Anyway, thanks for today's photos and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you definitely make one think with questions likes these. hope you have a wonderful day sweetie XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely pics thank you I dont like my man cheating on me

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!