Wednesday, April 24, 2013

..... A few of my favorite things


 Good morning!   Well I have my large cup of coffee, my cigarettes and a bacon sandwich and I am ready to chat.   First things first, if you are a new reader a big hug for stopping by.... say hello.  Also a great big wet kiss to Tony for your email.  I always enjoy finding out that you love this sometimes silly blog of mine.   And yesterday Justin asked if I was obsessed with DICK.  I do not think that obsessed is the right word, But being a long time card carrying member of the Gay Club..I sure like DICK  an awful lot!    His question got me thinking this morning.  I have not done this in quite awhile, so for all of you and specially the new readers...Here are a few of my favorite things other than DICK.
 Meditating naked on the beach at sunrise.... Spending time alone thinking
Reading a good mystery novel..... Listening to Tosca
Mashed potatoes, liver and onions..... Anything with Bacon
Downton Abbey..... Eastenders.... The Good Wife....
 As Time Goes By....The Borgias
A long lazy afternoon hanging out with a friend in our undies.
Annie Lenox.... Barbra Streisand....
 Nora Jones....Barbara Cook
The Dames  Maggie Smith... Judi Dench...Diana Rigg
Any Musical by Sodheim .... Sweeny Todd is my favorite
Sunday brunch with my best buds..... Sunday night getting fucked by one of them




















       




8 comments:

  1. It is cool to know more about you!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Mhhh interesting, I read with taste that we have many things in common: I like so much Meditating naked on the beach at sunrise or into the wood, alone or with a hot friend.
    Read a good book,Downton Abbey,Johnny Depp movies, T.Burton's films, go around the city or country, make somephoto and especially "Sunday brunch " with my best buds( like my old post ) & Sunday night fuck with one of them or all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy hump day sweetie hope all is well with you. loved the pictures today as always you have some hot ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a good Mystery novel also. And the Fucking on Sunday,Yep!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice list of favorite things. Fucking on Sunday is great!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!