Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thursday?


Good morning my friends!   How odd is that photo above?  But I find it extremely sexy anyway.
Ok..... lets see... what was I gonna say?     Oh yeah,  my day today has been fucked up!   I was supposed to have the day off and I was planning to go to the nude beach today with that Silver Haired Guy.   But my dear sweet boss got very sick yesterday and I need to go to the office today instead.  Usually I could have just let the designer take care of the phones etc. but unfortunately we have a party tomorrow that needs to be put together today.  Oh well!   I'll hope that the weather is good this Saturday and try for the nude beach again.  I do enjoy a day at the nude beach!  But for now.... I will finish this post, pour myself another cup of coffee and check out some of my favorite blogs.... then jerk off and head to work.
          The photos today really have no theme what so ever.  I just liked them... I hope you do also.




















This is from my Sexy Italian blogger buddy!

         
  

6 comments:

  1. aw what a bummer hope your day is a good one without to much stress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shots with guys shitting :) any sites with this? very private moments-but i'd love to watch ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pix! Many time these assorted sets are even hotter than themed sets. I need to do this more often on my blog. Hope you have a great day. Cheers, AOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful photo of the friend blogger MOUSEtrip!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!