Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday oh Friday!


 Good morning and Happy Friday!  As you can see, I've got my coffee and I am ready to start another day.  From the looks of that pix of me.... I think I need to trim my pubes a little.  Just a little trim.  I do like to keep dem pubes on the full side.  Hmmmm! I think that would make a good post...the whole manscaping thing.  But not this morning...I already choose the photos for today...late,late last night,while cumming a couple of times.   
        Another fucking busy day at work today!  But come hell or high water, I am NOT gonna work this weekend.  I need a full day at the nude beach!  Well not a total full day.  Turns out that Marc has the late afternoon off... so me and the Silver Haired Guy are planning on going to the nude beach in the morning. Then Marc is going to meet us at the Turkish Baths for the afternoon.   I am hoping they get along..... and that Marc is interested in.... well, you know, the three of us sexing afterwards.
      I hope that each and every one of you my dear sweet readers are planning some hot raunchy sex this weekend.  If you are not..... why not?

















         

2 comments:

  1. A morning at the nude beach and the afternoon at the baths...Ah...sounds like Heaven to me! Hope you all have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall give a lot to be entitled to the beach, but living east of France there is no beach and some more of heat at present!
    But that I shall like seeing again the sea and consequently the beach (nudist or not)!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!