Saturday, December 29, 2012

Friends enjoying Friends


   Good morning guys!   Thanks for stopping in this morning.  I see there are a few new of you today.  I hope that you find things here at Queer Heaven to your liking.  If you are new here.... feel free to ask me anything you want. And I mean anything.  I do want to give a major hug and sloppy wet kiss to all my regular readers .  Even after all these years of blogging, I still get such a kick when you leave comments or email me. 
           Today I need to go into the office for just a couple of hours to finish a proposal for an up coming party.  The I have the rest of today and tomorrow to just fuck around. Aldo and Max have headed to NYC for the weekend and New Years Eve. So... I might have to get in touch with one of my other buddies If I am thinking of some sexual activity.   There is that Piss Party I was invited to.... still not too sure of that one.  I would only know one of the guys there.  I do enjoy a little piss play once in awhile.... but a whole party of guys pissing?  It seems to me that it would get rather messy!  And smelly!  yeah... I think I will pass on that one.  If any one of you have ever been to a group Piss Party...let me know how it was!
       Since it is still the party season, I've chosen pics of guys just having a good time with other guys.

















         

3 comments:

  1. To be pissed on or to be a pisser is the big question. My question is there a shower nearby?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah a piss party don't sound too fun. A little piss here n there is good but too much don't sound to fun. Love the pic of the guys showing their sweet asses. I got no plans for the New Year... yet. Recently reconnected with an old fuck bud who wants to fuck me more, so hopefully i'll be experiencing his dick a lot in 2013. Whatever you do have fun & stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. have to say a piss party doesn't sound to enjoyable though if peeing on trees qualify we have those kind of parties a lot here in the back woods usual consists of seeing who can drown the tree first. Hope you have an enjoyable weekend and if I don't talk to before the New year have a Happy New years eve and day XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!