Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Twos for Tuesday (NSFW)


     Good morning to you!    Are you ready for another day?  If you have been here before you know that I very rarely get into much political stuff. And this really does not have much to do with Sucking or Fucking ...... oh wait, maybe it does!   Yesterday  I listened to Our President give his Inaugural Speech and he said "Our journey is not complete until our gay brothers and sisters are treated like anyone else under the law -- for if we are truly created equal, then surely the love we commit to one another must be equal as well."  
      Well this ole Queer had tears of joy.  Who would have ever thought this could happen in my lifetime? I felt like some sort of large cloud had been lifted. Oh, we still have our enemies and those that hate us.... but our President is on our side. I almost wanted to go out and fuck every guy I could... just for the joy of it!
     So, I figured that my Twos for Tuesday photos should be about what I enjoy most about being Gay.   The Sex Stuff.















    

6 comments:

  1. Hey QH, I had tears of joy too. I had the same thought that I would not hear those words in my lifetime. I was so proud of our President. Thanks for all the HOT!!!! pix. I hope you have a super day. Cheers, AOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was, arguably, the best part of his speech. And perfectly timed with the Supreme Court considering the future of the LGBT community. May they judge wisely! Have a great day! Hugs!! WHK

    ReplyDelete
  3. way to go mr. President and I hope you are having a great day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn! Love the "sex stuff" photos...the ins and the almost ins, and the want to get ins--mmm :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're much, much better than Starbucks! Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!