Friday, February 22, 2013

just cute guys


 Good morning friends!   Wow.... thank goodness it is Friday!  this week has been a rather bitch!
 Dealing with customers all day long really gets to me sometimes.  But that is a major part of my job.  Then I find out that a couple of my friends are having a major fight.  Like really big time.   I know better than to put my 2 cents in.  Oh, and my 4 sisters ( who all live up north) sound like they are ready to kill each other. But then we all have family problems.  
      I am so looking forward to this weekend.  I am planning to possibly just head out of town for the weekend.  Maybe go to the Key West and just fuck every guy I can find! Ha!  A few fucks with some pretty guys might be just what this Queer needs.  I will let you all know.  
    Pretty guys!  yep that is in order.... so here are a few photos of guys I think are adorable.

















        

2 comments:

  1. First one with the glasses and the sixth one with the pillow wrapped around his head... my picks to marry for a weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have to agree with Baldy - #1 and #6...

    A trip down to Key West always helps to relieve the tension and slough off the weariness. Sounds like the perfect get-away. If you go, have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!