Saturday, February 23, 2013

Food & Wine & Sex


   Good Morning my friends!  I hope you all are well!   Thanks so much for dropping by for a few minutes.  You know I've been in a weird mood the past few days.  This morning I think I feel a little more normal.  I had been thinking of heading down to Key West for the weekend, but my good pal William mentioned that he had extra tickets for The South Beach Wine & Food Festival....So.... i'm gonna spend today and tomorrow with him and his Boytoy eating and drinking at the Festival.  I think Aldo and Max will join us tomorrow.  I called Marc, but he has to work all weekend.  He said he could come over to my place Sunday evening for what he calls fun.  Well... so do I call it that.  so...lots to look forward to!  
      I hope you are planning to spend at least part of your weekend with a good friend having some very raunchy sex.  No plain ole sex... no do something you do not normally do.... get down and dirty and super raunchy!















      


2 comments:

  1. have a wonderful weekend sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice bodies and beautiful cocks :) 3rd from last looks like it feels real good for both? and nice and deep!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!