Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Twos for Tuesday (Randy and Me Sunday Night)

         I had a blast so glad you invited me!  I could tell you had fun. I think you did also. 
    I sure did. 
I had never been to a sex party before.  And?
 And, I want to do it all over again.  Well, William usually does one of these parties every few months.  
    He seems like a reall sweet guy. Like he wanted to make sure everyone was enjoying things.  And it was so cool to see so many different ages of guys.
I sure know now that older guys enjoy sex as much as anyone else. 
      Maybe we older guys enjoy sexing even more that you younger ones. 
 It was cool to watch you getting your ass pounded.  How many times did you get Fucked. 
      Four, I did not cum each time, but I did when I was watching you with that one rentboi with his hugh Dick cumming on your face.  He was really hot. 
     His Dick was way to fat for me to take all the way.  It looked like you sure tried.  
     All this talk about the party has gotten me  horny and hard.... lets turn out the light and Fuck. Yes Sir!














8 comments:

  1. And so the day begins here, rain and wind outside, but hot, steamy conversations to be read inside....thanks for the details...not TMI for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE your blog! Always, Sexy, Funny & Informative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's usually considered "reliving" the fun - In your case it was extending the fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talk about hot talk! And you even admitted that you could not take one of those Dicks all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to hear you had a lovely time, both at the party and after-party. I have only been to one sex party in a private home. It was very nice and I enjoyed myself quite a bit. Never thought to do it again, though. Once, yes, once can be nice, twice, though the spice... Take good care of yourself. - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

    ReplyDelete
  6. great set! love the look on the faces as they recieve big cock1 the 69 is hot! wish i was on the boat serviceing last to beautiful cocks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's very cool to read your post about the sex party.
    Now I have in my mind the scenes that you described and I remembero the moments of sex party where I went

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!