Monday, April 14, 2014

Happy Monday!

        Good morning all!  I sure hope you had a sex filled weekend like I did.   Oh how I love sex! I know I have said it here before, but how could any guy not  totally enjoy being a single gay?  We have the freedom to do what ever the fuck we want to.  Whenever we want to and with as many as we want to. And if you are smart, there is totally no guilt involved.  
       William's party was so much fun, even thought I really do not remember that last parts too much.  Da Dick O'Mine was so happy with me..he stayed hard most of Sunday as I lounged around the apartment. My Butthole... well that is another story... still a little sore.  But in a good way. One of the rentbois at the party had this unreal Dick. It was so fat that when I allowed it in me..I screamed like a little teen. Ah the joys of being a horny gay man.
      No matter what your situation is..if you have never been to either a J/O party or a Sex Party..do yourself and your Dick a favor and find one.













3 comments:

  1. There's nothing to compare to a group jo - or group sex party. The sense of freedom is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hummmm :-) :-)Glad I can vicariously enjoy your weekends!!! And I know the guys there had to be as hot as some of the photos today as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great bodies and cocks;)

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!