Sunday, April 13, 2014

A few good Fucks were had by all!

          Good morning to you all!  I've been sitting here looking at the computer screen deciding how to  get this morning going.   To tell the truth, I really have not really been to bed yet from last night.  I did fall a sleep at William's place some time around 4AM.  As I layed there on his couch, I could hear those sex sounds all around me.  The room was spinning and yes.... I was quite drunk!  Have you ever drank double Raspberry Martinis all evening? And on top of that gotten Fucked 3 times in one evening?
       For those of youwho are new to my blog.... last night was My good friend William's "Rentboi Party".   He Hires a few..this time 4... Rentbois for his guest's pleasure. They are instructed to do anything and everything to anyone who wants them to. One rule that Willaim has is that there is absolutly NO barebacking!  So, everyone has a great time.  And we all did!
     There were 15 guests this time. Among them were two of my fuck buddies...Randy and Waiter Guy.  for some reason Waiter guy was kinda quiet most of the evening.  But Damn! Randy really got into it. I think he had his Long thin Dick in every hole that was there!  
     One of the really cool things that William had done this time was to have the Rentbois body painted Raspberry and they wore black thongs. By the time I passed out,all of us has some Raspberry paint on us in some very odd places.  
    It is one thing to to go to a party where you know ahead of time that there might be sexing. But to go to a party where professional sex workers are a big part of the evening is something different. 
The next time you have a few of your friends over for a party, hire a rentboi or two..it really makes a difference. 
   Ok..... I am gonna wash off the pink paint and go lay down  and sleep a bit. This afternoon is the big Gay Pride Parade and beach party here.


















3 comments:

  1. I got fucked last night. It was hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! some beautiful cocks with some big soft ones(bet they are huge when hard-love the hair on the da dick hole and a cock to make you want to get on your knees to;0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesterday I went to a cruising place and I made nothing about fucking. Mind I'm only top about fucking and versatile about oral sex. However I'm not so muck into anal sex. I have been milked twice and it was sooo great! None swallowed :-( so my liquid lunch has gone wasted!

    Love so much orgiastic sex ... you can find everyone for everytaste! I like it though - I have to admit - it costs a lot of effort and, at the end, I'm really tired. But what a great effort! I feel the sweat that I put purifies me, my mind and my body.

    Enjoy my last posts:
    http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2014/04/happy-birthday-vince-azzopardi.html

    http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2014/04/les-beaux-freres-les-serviettes-fine.html

    Happy new week!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!