Saturday, April 12, 2014

The Saturday morning Penis and other Loves

            Good morning!   Thanks for dropping your pants and visiting for a little bit.  My faithful readers know quite a bit about me,,,, but it seems from the stats that there are quite a few new readers in the past month.  So I was thinking, as I was ruvving on my balls this morning, I would do a short "my favorite things" post this morning.
            You can tell from the photos I chose for today that one of my all time favorite things is the most important, the most wonderful, the most sublime part of any man..DA DICK!
         I enjoy a good blow job, like any guy does.     I can get turned on just by thinkig of a pair of hot low hanging balls.  
         A full pubic bush can make me weak with pleasure.  A slightly furry asshole can bring a joyfull tear to my eyes.  
         And do not get me started talking about hairy arm pits! Luscious Sweaty Arm Pits!!
        I am crazy for Broadway Musicals and the Grand Opera.  I spent my slutty youth sucking on actors and dancers.
       The single love of my life died way too young in a major car crash.  I still have one of his shirts in my closet after 20 years.
       I prefer a guy who will flip flop fuck.  Specially if he happens to be a Str8 guy.
       I really prefer a cut cock to play with....I never know what to do with the foreskin.
       A large plate of any type of pasta is my go to food.  Vodka and Tonic is my drink of choice.
      I feel very blessed and humbled that other guys find me  so fuckable.  (I really do)
      Sexing with a buddy or two on a regular basis is just perfection.  And as you have guessed group sex is always something to look forward to.  Just like a a large bowl of chocolate Icecream is woth waiting for. 
       











3 comments:

  1. love this description of you!
    do ypu prefer shaved dicks or haired? Me shaved, and I shave my dick & ass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet the photos today are your trophies!!! Just like some guy shoot a deer or catch a fish and then hang it on the wall, you suck, fuck, get sucked and get fucked and then have a photo to bring back the memories of the hunt and the hunted!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great sets of hairy balls today! you sound grateful for mens bodies with all the right things in all the right places;)

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!