Friday, April 11, 2014

I am sooooo horny!

          Good morning my friends!  Well, it is Friday and like I mentioned the other day it is Pride weekend here and I totally plan on getting down and dirty like any good card holding Queer Man.
I may even allow myself to get totally waisted and random fuck and suck all weekend.  Isn't that what you are supposed to do?  
           And to add to the festivities..... my dear friend William is hosting another of his Rentboi parties late Saturday night. The theme this time is "Raspberries and Artichokes".  I have no idea what that means, but can't wait to find out.  I've asked him to add Randy,Waiter Guy and Marc to the guest list.   I asked William's Twink what to expect.  The only thing he would tell me is that William has booked 8 Rentbois this time.  Shit! EIGHT! 
        You know I will tell you all about it!
          



















7 comments:

  1. Have a good hunch that the dick of the day will in fact be the dick of the night at the rent boi party.....so, I would wait until then to get wasted...skip the temptations during the earlier part of the day and the evening...wait for a good f.. with that hot stud in the photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't wank at least a day before, you'll enjoy more than one orgasm!!! When I know I'll go to a cruising place, I save my cum!!!!
    my last post
    http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2014/04/hommage-to-quinn-jaxon.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one sent me a Queer Card! But I can still Fuck like crazy.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking about all that dick would be enough to make any gay or bi guy horny as fuckin' hell. Enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why not have a Rosebud weekend Queer?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can smell those beautiful hairy assholes from here:) great guys today as usual;)

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!