Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Just some stuff

         Good morning all you horny devils!  Some one asked me what I considered sexy.  That is hard to really say in a short time.  But I will say that the guy in the header photo sure comes close to my favorite type of guy.  Ya know... slightly hairy, fills out his undies nicely, a little trashy and great legs. Just to let you know.... I swiped this photo from a Blogger Buddy,who has a nack for often choosing sexy trashy guys.  go check him out sometimes, tell him I sent you.  And on another note  hop over to a great friend of this blog and find out all about checking your Balls.
         I also want to welcome all the new readers and followers.  Go ahead and ask me any question at all..I am always happy to impart my thoughts on any subject. But specially if your question happens to involve Dicks or Asses! 
         This evening after work I am supposed to meet Aldo and Max for drinks. I have a feeling that they are going to tell me that they are thinking of leaving town or maybe they are contemplating a major change in their relationship.  If they do decide to relocate I know Max's brother Marc will be heartbroken.  (if you are new to my blog.... these brothers Max & Marc are really close....like majorly so and all of us know that they enjoy their sex time together. Including Aldo who does the sexing thing with both of them... 
      OOPS, I just looked at the clock... gotta go shower hand head off to work..... Talk with you tomorrow morning!  Cheers!
       














8 comments:

  1. The first photo of the guy on the bed with his feet on the footboard.....Now THAT is my definition of sexy...even has the correct posture on the bed as he looks at me and his passion increases....in just a minute I would be enjoying some good sex time with him for sure.;..Oh, great that I have these dreams still...even though not wet, they are wonderful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout-out! I appreciate it.

    There's no single thing that I find sexy in particular. It's whatever makes my cock twitch. And that can be man or woman - LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is sexy to me? That last photo of those full pubes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi mate!
    I agree, the buoy in the main photo is the perfect sexy boy. In my opinion a boy is Sexy when he showes with sympathy and elegance, with a sporting a beautiful body, hairy or not, with a nice firm ass and a great parcel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's see if this gors through, Michael. Enjoyed all the great guys with their sweet butts and nice dicks! Mike

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find sexy lives in the eyes... and isn't tied to any certain physical attributes. I frequently find myself intrigued by the oddest sorts... but it comes down to energy... and that energy typically lives in in the eyes. Love that feeling when a connection is made... Take care. - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

    ReplyDelete
  7. The photo above the text - perfect -- and ## 4, 7 and 10 after the text.

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!