Thursday, March 28, 2013

Butts & Balls for Thursday


 Good morning!   How are you this fine morning?  Me?  Real good today!  I woke up very early and took my Coffee and Da Dick O'Mine out on the front terrace and enjoyed a nice long relaxing wank.  That guy from across the way, just happened to be in his window in his undies watching me. Of course I pretended not to notice him and just went on about my business.  But just as I was about to cum.... I looked up straight at him and let loose.  When I finished... I waved and he did the same back. It is sort of funny that I have never seen him anywhere, except in that window of his once in awhile. Maybe he never goes out?  I love being watched.  do you?  
      Well I am getting my plans for this weekend in order.   A bunch of us are going out for a nice Easter Sunday Brunch for the afternoon.  And I understand that Max and Marc ( the brothers) wanted Aldo and me to join them for a family dinner on Saturday.  Now that is going to be odd. Meeting their parents and other siblings.  I am not even sure if their folks know they are both gay, let alone the fact that they fuck each other!  Oh..... of course I will fill you all in.
      Ok...off to work now.  thanks so much for taking the time this morning to join me for some coffee and a chat!   Well, you know it is thursday and I usually post photos of some awesome Butts and Balls..so here they are.


















       


8 comments:

  1. "Butts and Balls, I enjoy them all!" he said salivating and dreaming...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a really good time - meeting the brother's family, that is. Yeah, it would be interesting to know if they are out to the entire family - though it would not surprise me (nor would I blame them) if they haven't admitted they enjoy fucking one another.
    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos today. I would be surprised if those brothers told their mother that they fuck each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you sure like your coffee. Have fun mate

    ReplyDelete
  5. have a wonderful Easter weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! these shots are very hot ;)love legs in air feeding asshole;) great dick and body with asshole exposed shots! :) thx-my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love how the guys watch themselves getting rimmed or a blowjob :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What sublimates narrative very nicely illustrated!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!