Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Butts & Balls for Wednesday


 Good morning all!  Welcome to all the new followers! Thanks for adding yourself.  I sure hope that I keep you interested enough to drop by often and to leave a comment or two.   And to my regular readers....... smooch, smooch, smooch!

          Fuckin busy week at work..... one of my main designers is out sick.... and another one just walked out yesterday and quit!  So, with all that is going on, I will be putting in lots of extra hours.  I hope that this extra time does not put a crimp in my sexing time!  
       
         Ok... today's photos.... it seems that when ever I do a Butts & Balls post...my pageviews skyrocket!   I guess that means that you like Butts and Balls.  Well... that makes sense right?  The vast majority of you are gay guys and what do us gay guys live for?  Oh yeah! Hot Ass and tasty Dangling Bits!  So... grab YOUR Balls and sit back and rub out a nice creamy load today!




















         

9 comments:

  1. OH Wow!!! Not a good time to be short handed! Your in my thoughts!! Hang in there my friend!! Huggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shots ;) love the holes ,balls and cock shots!-bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, you've got my cock and tongue so hard right now I can barely type! : ) Dammmmmn! Love to lick and munch on each guy down and up the page! Thanks buddy! Have a great hump day! Cheers, AOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I do love me some balls... Thanks, my friend. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the question is which one do i begin with ...hehe try to get some rest among the chaos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mhhh butts & balls, my favorite toys :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. What is it your company designs?

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!