Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Twos for Tuesday


           Good morning my friends!  Just look at those Balls!  What a lovely, wonderful mouth full they would be. This guy I knew when I was back in my 20's.... had a pair of hangers like those. I remember he would sometimes stand over me and swing those Balls over my face.  Then dip down and let me just slightly lick on them.  OMG  I have not thought of him and those Balls in years!  I was living in NYC at the time..mostly just hanging out and fucking around with theater actors.  I lived in an area which used to be called hell's kitchen.  Oh back then, it was a real rough area!  There were 4 of us young horny guys sharing a very small flat on the 6th floor.  In the summertime it was so hot in that little place none of us ever wore clothes.  We would hang outside early in the mornings and get these biker dudes to come up to our flat and for a price they could fuck who ever they wanted. While the others watched. Damn... am I really admitting this to you?  Oh well, my regular readers already know how slutty I was...and I guess some would say I still am. Ha!



















          
       

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you got some really good stories to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, amazing choice of photos. Tell us more about your twenties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An amazing pair of balls!!! Wow... I think I have to go play with mine now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow another great set of photos "fans self"

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!