Friday, May 10, 2013

Fuckin' Friday


  Good morning guys!  WOW!  I thought I was going to do a post last night for you, but got back too late from work and I was just totally bushed! And with 2 designers out.. the rest of the weekend will be a bitch.  Rudy called last night and wanted to hook up today...not gonna happen!   I have a feeling that I am going to settle for jerking off for the next couple of days.  No real sexing for me. Just my hand and my faithful Dildo...
So,..... I can dream a little, right?  that is why I choose all these Fucking guys for today's photos.  Not that I will forget how to fuck... It is something very natural for us to want to slip Da Dick in a nice moist hole. Or open up your  hole and let a friend's Dick slide in and give you pleasure.
     Anyway..... Enjoy these photos and once again...thanks so much for dropping by!
















       

7 comments:

  1. all I say say is this was HOT!! off to drool

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got da dick and fucking my hand right now! WooF! Hot stuff makin me feel all tingly! LOL Thanks for inspiring this hard dick I got right now. Have a great weekend, buddy. Cheers, AOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE how these photos show that team work is a GOOD thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well as you know, there ain't nothin' wrong with jerking off, IMO. But, I am sorry work has busted out on you like this! Hopefully, the boss will find a replacement for the designer who quit and the other will be back soon. When you get home tonight, sit out on your balcony with a drink and take your time rubbing out a nice gushing load of cum. That'll help you relax and get to sleep... Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'll be engaging in some glorious sexin' soon again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nothing like a cock in a asshole-but than my wifes pussy feels great also ;)-bob

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hot FUCKING post!

    XO FFB

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!