Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Succhiare il mio cazzo


  Good morning and welcome!    Are you doing good today so far?  Oh?  Did you just say you need a good long blow job?  I agree!   As much as I enjoy fucking of being fucked.... sometimes there is nothing more enjoyable than just laying back  spreading your legs and letting your buddy suck on your Dick.  Really!  Look... you do not have to do anything at all, except enjoy. And when that guy really knows how to do it right.... WOW!  Some guys really need to practice.   One of my buddies..I will not say which one.... is a great fuck! As a bottom he is perfect.  He knows how to use his ass and keep me totally engaged.  But when it come to sucking, he just ain't got it.  Then there is that guy around the corner.  He is not handsome, he is not in great shape, but get him to suck on you...and wham, bam... this boy is one of the best ever!  I am not sure exactly what he does that is so different,but when ever he does suck me.... my eyes just fall to the back of my brain and I feel like my entire being and soul is in his mouth.  I mean, there could be a fire in the other room and I would not even notice it!
     So...... question for you.... You may never tell him, but does your sexual partner give good head?
                 And yes!  The photo at the top is an old friend Sucking on Da Dick O'Mine.

















        

5 comments:

  1. Ah,a good blow job is the best. And the photos today are really hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the guys have always been good at giving head...The ladies, not so much. BTW - I'm still waiting for someone to come lick my balls for me and make me feel better! ;-) Hugs! WHK

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW UN TITOLO IN ITALIANO PER IL POST? CHE BELLO!!

    is it Italian title for this post :)? how wonderful!
    I know, I've also had a friend sucks, not beautiful but very very good that he sent me in TILT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. todays shots i'll bet -taste and feel good :0 -bob

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!