Thursday, May 2, 2013

BUTTS & BALLS for Thursday


  Good morning!  Ya know.... you guys rock!   Yeah!   I am just so pleased that even after all these years, I still get so many emails telling me how much you all like what I do here.  Keep those comments and emails coming.   
          Ok...... lets start the day off with a whole bunch of beautiful Butts and Balls!  You know I like balls that are shaved smooth and a butt that is just a little bit furry.  But even though some of these are not my first choice...I probably would not turn any one of them away!  So.... drop your pants and grab that Dick of yours and jerk away and enjoy a nice big cum right now!



















      



7 comments:

  1. Yes, there is really of what to congratulate you on your regular articles which show themselves very pleasant!
    If I had to speak about me in touch with your article, I shall say that I like having my testicles as well as my behind few or not hairy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course we like what you do! Keep it up - I mean the blogging... Well, keep your dick up, too! LOL. Hugs - WHK

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to cream all over these and massage and lick them clean! Great set! Thanks buddy. Cheers, AOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I could have a wank over them, nice pics mate

    ReplyDelete
  5. very hot selection today but then you always pick great pictures.Hope your weeks has been a good one mine has been busy. wishing you a wonderful evening and a great weekend comming up

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are all right! i love the rear shot showing their asshole ,cock and balls all at once(mostly spread open with them looking back at us!)-bob

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your sexy and interesting posts and for the wonderful collection of butts & balls
    I VOTE SHAVED BALLS

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!