Saturday, May 4, 2013

Underwear & Vodka Party Tonight


      Good morning my sweet friends!   I hope you are enjoying the day so far.  Did you do your duty and jerk off yet?   If not... get to it!  I did my first one very early today, then rolled over and went back to sleep.  After I post this post.... I will be ready for another good wank.  Then probably a nice bike ride around town. I've got William's Underwear party to attend this evening and that is always something to look forward to.  Guys.... if you have never been to one.. you are missing out on lots of fun.  Check with your friends... someone in your area needs to host one.  Or host a party yourself. If you are going to host one for the first time, all you need to do is figure what is a good number of guys. Most likely 5 or 6 to start with.  It is also helpful if most of the guys know each other in some way.  The other thing that always makes these parties more interesting.... is to invite a variety of types and ages of guys. I have been and hosted lots of these Underwear Parties over the years. And let me tell you there is nothing more boring than if all the guys are the same age and body type.   Remember part of the fun of seeing guys in there underpants is the variety.  
       One of the reasons I posted those photos of me at the top, is to show you that I am in no way a perfect body type.  My point is... if you need to be comfortable and feel good about yourself no matter what shape you happen to be at the moment.  If you feel sexy and confident.... you will have much more fun and like this old Queer lot of sex.
     Ok........... you guessed it.... today's photos are what else....  guys in underpants. Duh!  Enjoy!



















     



2 comments:

  1. personally i think your you look amazing and quiet yummy but shh don't tell hubby "wink" we wouldn't want to let the secret out. Hope you have a lovely weekend and enjoy your party

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!