Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Butts, Bums & Asses

        Good morning all of you great readers!  It is so cool to me that you continue to stop by here.  I hope that you also drop your pants while you are here. Hopefully what I do here does get you at least al title bit horny.  But I would guess,if you are sitting at your computer browsing through Gay Blogs, you most likely are already horny.
       
        I was checking the Stats for the blog and to my surprise, since I move my blog to Blogger 5 years ago I have had 8,624 comments!  Amazing!  All I can picture is hundreds of guys jerking off and feeling good!  
      I also realized that I have so many new readers lately!  And since there are so many new readers, I am thinking it is time to do another Reader Submission post some time soon. I have done them in the past and always get a great response.  So here is what you need to do….. take a new photo of yourself either in your favorite undies or out of them.  You can be either soft or hard. You do not need to show your face if you do not want to. And of course I will not post any names, unless you say I can.  They do not need to be black and white ( I can change them). 
                    Send your sexiest photos to me at: queerheaven86@gmail.coms
     
    Ok….. now for today's photos….. I've been thinking a lot  about butts lately, specially after that 21 year old the other day. So, I figured that is what you will get today.  Enjoy!

















4 comments:

  1. Bountiful, Beautiful Butts....Brazenly Bare, Brilliant Butts.......MMMMMMMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some beauties! Would love to be running my cock between those cheeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ass Does a Penis Good! Love those cheeks

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the treasure trail from hole to cock! i'd love to rim them all while they are using restrooms ;)

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!