Monday, April 21, 2014

Monday Meditations

          Good Morning!   Thank you all for dropping by once again.  As you know,if you read yesterday's post, I had a wonderful weekend. I hope you did also.   Before I run off to work this morning, I just wanted to take the time to remind you to be so thankful for who you are and who you could be.  
         It is such a joy to be a Man. A Man who happens to enjoy sex with other Men. A Man who is able to allow his inner spirit be part of his sexual life.  And his spiritual life is so entwined with his sexual life.  I really feel that they are one in the same. If you are not embracing your sexual life then your spiritual life is lacking something very important. There is no greater gift you can give yourself or your partner than the sacred act of sex.  Be joyous that you have been given such powers. Be elated that your body is alive and your soul is directly linked to your sexual organs.
       Be free... Be open...Be sexual!

















4 comments:

  1. Great posting...shared it with friends not on this site...hope you approve!!! Know you will :-) :-) We are made to enjoy our whole body, not just one part of it, and that includes the sexual desires and fulfillment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. If you are not embracing your cock, you are not embracing life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you trying to start some religious cult Michael. Everyone is different mate. Your way is not the ONLY way. In fact your way seems quite lonely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to say how much I admire you,and then I read Justin's comment,Lonely? I do not see that. It seems that you are a well adjusted happy guy,

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!