Monday, August 11, 2014

Underwear Guys

              Good morning my sexy friends!   So...here we are once again, sitting in our underpants and browsing the internet.  As I was looking for photos to post, I realized I had not done a post of guys in their undies for quite a while.  I guess lately my brain has been fixated on Dicks and Asses!  So today I give you a bunch of sexy guys in underwear. 
              Before I leave... I must say thanks for all the recent comments..you all rock!  And the emails!  It is so heart warming to know that what i post here gives you something to think about. And if  anything I say here happens to help you navigate through this Gay Life...then all the better.  I do not have all the answers, but I think I have lived long enugh and plenty of Dicks to sort of know what I am talking about.
              So...... Grab your Dick and take him somewhere and let him have some fun.!














3 comments:

  1. You do much good with this blog, helping others navigate through the process of acceptance. Keep up the good work, Michael!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bud. Love the whities and your blog. Sitting here now in them getting hot. Hugs. S

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dick fixated too! and i'm proud of and for it!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!