Thursday, October 16, 2014

...... a little street trash

                Good morning!   Thanks for taking a few minutes to check out my post today.  I was sitting here naked at the computer the other night chatting with a young dude who was telling me how he wanted to be Fucked by 3 or 4 guys in a row while his brother watched.  Well... Da Dick O'Mine popped right to attention!  I tell him that I am sure I know 3 guys who might be interested.  I ask him to send me a photo of himself and maybe one of his brother.   And this dude is massivly cute....
          You can see what I mean...right?  So now I need to make this whole thing work!  I sent his photo to Randy, Waiter Guy and Marc explaining the game plan.  And not to my surprise, each of them said "when?"  The guy's brother lives about 45 minutes from here. If all goes as planned Saturday might turn out to be a real Trashy Fucking Evening.

















4 comments:

  1. Doesn't sound trashy - sounds HOT. Wish I lived nearby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that sounds totally HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're planning a very hot weekend!!! have a very deep fun!!!

    today two birthdays

    http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2014/10/happy-birthday-josh-ohl.html

    http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2014/10/happy-birthday-roman-dawidoff.html

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!