Monday, November 3, 2014

Butt Hole Buddies

            Good morning guys!   I hope you all had a great weekend!  I hope that you got to do what you wanted to do.  I hope that part of your weekend was spent sexing with a good friend.  Good friends are so important.  Specially the ones you get to do sex with.   The ones who will help you out when you need it. The ones who know what you like and are there to give it to you.  Sometimes it is just support for what you are going through. Often it is just a reassuring word. And then sometimes it is just curling up with you and just being together.
           Randy called early Sunday morning to see how I was doing.  And to find out if I wanted some company. He knew that Waiter Guy had been over on Saturday and felt it was his turn to pamper me. 
Am I lucky or what????  Randy decided that what I needed was something up my Butt Hole.  And I agreed!  But I told him nothing rough.... just slow and steady.
            So there I was lying on my side naked and relaxing and sort of dozing off.  Randy arrives and off come his shorts and tee shirt. Down goes his underpants. Out pops his beautiful Dick  hard and ready to go. He slipps on a condom slowly. Grabs some lube and rubs my hole. He scoots down on the bed next to me and slowly enters.  Oh so very slowly. His pumping rhythm  is almost exactly the speed of my breathing.... we are like one.  Damn, he feels good inside me.  I can feel I am gonna cum real fast, I try to hold it back..but once he starts to up the rhythm I pop!  A few moments later Randy's cum is splatting on my chest. 
          We spend the rest of the afternoon curled up naked munching on  left over cheesecake watching old movies.  












2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a very interesting weekend ! Glad you had some fun. Hope all is well with you. I'm going to have to catch up on some of you recent posts. I didn't know you weren't well. I do recall one post you mentioning in previous post that the doctor telling not to jack off. Whew ! Tough. Well I'm glad things are better .

    BTW : What a great Collection of images !

    Mark
    The Male Casting Couch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, those are the perfect friends...There to take care of you when you needed it - cock and all!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!