Monday, November 17, 2014

Did you?

             Good morning my friends!    So....how was your weekend? 
 Did you get some good sex?
 Did you take the time to help your friend with his sexing?
 Did you open your Butt Hole and let his Dick in? 
 Did you spend your time naked and jerking off? 
 Did you suck on  your buddy's Dick?
  Did you take the time to munch on a set of Balls?
  Did you let him Cum in your mouth? 
Did you remember to tell him how good his Ass tastes?
   Did you pound his furry hole till he was screaming? 
 Did you kiss his sweet mouth as you both shot your loads?
 Did you slide your Dick deep inside him, then leave it there and fall asleep? 
  Did you tell him how much you do care for him? 
Did you let him know he is a fool? 
Did you? Did you? Did you?   
         I did!  Did you? 












3 comments:

  1. It sounds as if you had a really good weekend!! Bravo, my friend. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fuccked a guy, I nourrished another guy with my cum, I cummed twice, I was sucked and sucked!

    Enjoy my last post:
    http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2014/11/jokes-of-nature-caprices-de-la-nature.html

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!